Learn How ONE Platform Can Help Your Dealership Navigate COVID-19
During this challenging time, you can be confident that Dealer-FX will continue to deliver the support and commitment you have come to expect. Keeping the safety of your customers and employees top of mind, ONE Platform offers many tools that provide a safe, no-touch service experience.
NEW: Mobile Check-In
Mobile Check-In offers a ‘no-touch’ check-in process. With social distancing at the forefront, it’s a safer alternative to kiosk solutions. Customers can check in and sign for service using their mobile device, allowing for a safe, socially-distant drop-off experience.
Online service scheduling offers many options to better control the traffic flow in your service drive. You can customize your scheduler with COVID-19 messaging and processes.
You should highlight safeguards and actions you’re taking to help ensure a safe service experience.
Appointment Manager allows you to set-up custom appointment times to help manage your service drive flow.
It also provides the ability to customize transportation options, add new pick-up and delivery options and promote safe, clean rental or loaner vehicles.
The best part is that your employees can schedule appointments if they are working in the dealership or working from home.
Customer Connect is a CRM solution that can help you you provide quick and easy COVID-19 updates to your customers with pre-built text and email campaign templates.
It is a web-based application that gives your employees the ability to work remotely during this challenging time.
While it’s not business as usual, it’s important to let your customers know that you are still open and ready to service their vehicles.
Service Dashboard allows you to instantly monitor and manage the progress of every vehicle at every stage of service while helping to promote social distancing amongst your employees.
Features like Parts Indicators and Shop Flags provide an efficient way for Parts Clerks, Technicians, and Advisors to visually communicate actions required and vehicles that need attention – all with limited employee interaction.
Digital MPI lets your advisors visually communicate technician recommendations, safety concerns and price estimates to your customer’s mobile phone.
Customers can have a no-touch approval process for technician recommendations from the comfort and safety of their home.
EasyPay offers safe payment options for your customers and employees. It provides electronic invoicing, enabling customers to securely pay for their service invoice via email.
This solution is another no-touch, safe, and secure way to conduct business during COVID-19.
1) Create a process for the safe and secure handling of customer vehicle keys during check-in and delivery.
2) Clean and disinfect all hard surfaces in your entire service department every 60 minutes, or more often if you can.
3) Create new waiting areas or even an outdoor seating area to reduce the number of people in high traffic areas and promote social distancing.
4) Put tape on the floor to keep people at least six feet apart in high traffic areas to ensure social distancing guidelines are adhered to.
5) Offer pick-up and delivery service to your customers to keep business coming into your service department during this challenging time.
6) Make use of idle time by taking additional training. Contact your Process Consultant today to learn more about training opportunities.
Take Advantage of Special Offers
Dealer-FX is here to support your business. We have special offers, new products, and our incredible Field and Support Teams to help you get through this period. Get in touch today to learn more.