See how dealership service departments can improve efficiency and customer experience while increasing retention and profitability.
Toronto and Detroit, January 9, 2019 – Dealer-FX, the leading customer experience management provider for automotive OEMs and their retailers, announced it will be conducting a NADA Workshop focused on improving dealership service department effectiveness and efficiency at the NADA 2019 Convention & Expo in San Francisco, January 24-27, 2019.
This informative in-depth workshop covers several actionable opportunities and educates dealers how to:
- Identify gaps in current service department processes such as missed appointments, lost service write-up revenue, declined services and lost parts sales.
- Calculate the impact on business caused by gaps and breakdowns in processes.
- Formulate a plan to address customer experience gaps while increasing throughput, capacity, parts, service revenue
- Solve issues with parts specifying, driving better overall service department efficiency.
- Structure pay plans that drive the behaviors required to boost key performance metrics.
- Implement a plan to improve the experience at every touchpoint with the customer with goals of improving customer satisfaction, retention and brand loyalty/repurchase.
Objectives such as these only happen through actionable best practices, identified and discussed by an industry expert.
“Your service department is the foundation of the dealership,” said Greg Dryden, Vice President of Client Optimization, Dealer-FX. “Understanding areas of opportunity in your service business is the first step toward improving processes, the customer experience and driving profitability.”
There are two sessions to choose from:
When: Thursday, January 24, 2019
Time: 2:30 PM – 3:30 PM
Department: NADA Fixed Ops
When: Saturday, January 26, 2019
Time: 10:30 AM – 11:30 AM
Department: NADA Fixed Ops
The Dealer-FX Team will be at the NADA 2019 Expo in San Francisco, January 25-27, 2019, in booth #3625S to demonstrate the features and benefits of ONE Platform to OEMs and dealers.
# # #
Dealer-FX is transforming how consumers interact with automotive brands and their retailers. Our customer experience management platform uses advanced data analysis and mobile applications to deliver convenience, transparency and trust to consumers, and increased efficiency, profitability, retention and brand loyalty to OEMs and dealers. The company is backed by the strength and resources of HGGC.
Dealer-FX’s core offering, ONE Platform, is comprised of seven components, which along with the Service Dashboard, manage the entire service experience from initial contact through drive-off and to next visit. It delivers the best dealer service experience. Period.
Dealer-FX is the exclusive or preferred service technology provider for FCA, Nissan, Infiniti, Toyota, Lexus, Audi, VW, Mitsubishi and several other OEMs in the US and Canada, and has more than 2,500 dealership clients. Dealer-FX is based in Toronto, ON. For more information please visit, dealer-fx.com.
Dennis Welsh, Director of Marketing
(877) 493-0039 x216